Inch on the Road
Homeschoolers... Are you needing some encouragement to help you persevere through the end of the school year and begin planning for next year?
The next two weekends, there will be great opportunities,
as INCH is "On the Road":
Saturday, March 3 in Kalamazoo and Saturday, March 10 in Flint!
Get away for a day with your spouse or a friend ... register today! Please join us at the
How does one start to homeschool?
- You must first answer the question "why are we homeschooling?"
How do I get teaching materials?
- There are many good curriculum publishers. See Curriculum for some publishers.
Are there support groups in my area?
- If you are in Michigan, you can go to INCH and search by ZIP CODE for the nearest homeschool support group.
- If you are in Ohio, you can go to Ohio Support Groups
Does True Life Centers have field trips?
- True Life Centers does not have field trips. Our role has become more advisory and to support new homeschoolers.
Sources of Curriculum
These are sites that have quality curriculums or homeschool resources.
Member's Only Area
This will list functions for members.
Welcome to True Life Centers
True Life Centers is a Christian homeschool support group established and located in Monroe County Michigan since 1988. Have questions about how to start homeschooling? Want to consult with experienced homeschoolers? Then you have found the right place. You can contact us and we can answer your questions.
True Life Centers exists to aid and support parents in providing a Christian value based education. We believe that to provide a complete education, the teaching process must be based on individual needs, allow parental control of the learning process, restore balance in the home, and permit family bonding. All in obedience to Proverbs 22:6
"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old, he will not depart from it"