To become a True Life Centers member you must:
- Be a Born Again Believer, Accept Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord of your life. This can be one or both parents.
- Regularly attend a Bible Believing Church.
- Home School to provide a Christian Education.
- Use a Bible based Curriculum.
- Pay a $35 one time sign up fee.
- We need a members confirmation letter from your church or pastor.
- Pay an annual $10 renewal fee by August 1st of each year.
- Plan one field trip each year. Field trip must be planned no later than the 2nd week of May of that current school year to receive membership.
- You may teach or co-teach a class or help set up or clean up one of the TLC planned events in place of your field trip planning.
- If unable to do a field trip, then you will need to pay a $35 renewal fee to remain a active member.
True Life Centers purpose is to be a Christian Home School support group. We work together to plan functions, field trips and classes with courtesy and respect for one another. We coordinate field trips, classes and parties for our students and welcome our parents to come and be a part. We organize events which will maximize attendance by scheduling events that do not conflict. Participation in True Life Center activities are reserved for TLC members only. Perspective members may be invited by a True Life Centers member and may attend one activity with the purpose of seeing if they are interested in joining the TLC group.